- This event has passed.
Lane County Concussion vs. Bridgetown Brawlers, Team Emerald vs. Rose City Fresh Meat
July 11, 2015 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm$8
Roller derby double header! Come support local roller derby and check out a night of both men’s and women’s hard hitting flat track roller derby action, with EUG vs. PDX!
The first bout will be a women’s bout, with Team Emerald, a mashup team of skaters from your local Emerald City Roller Girls, facing off against Rose City Rollers’ Fresh Meat.
The second bout will feature men’s roller derby, with your local Lane County Concussion facing off against the Bridgetown Brawlers!
Doors open at 5pm, actions starts at 6pm. Come early to secure your spot in the bleachers or in the front row of the crash zone!
Admission is an $8 suggested donation for adults, which will be collected at the door. Cash and Credit Cards will be accepted.
Bleacher Seating Policies:
* Kids are welcome in the bleachers.
* General Admission does not guarantee a seat in the general bleacher section, arrive early for a seat in the bleachers.
Floor Seating Policies:
* Get up close to the action by sitting on the floor just outside of the CRASH ZONE. Stay alert ’cause you might end up with a derby skater in your lap.
* You’re always welcome to bring a small pillow or cushion but no stadium chairs in the crash zone!
* No One Under 18 in Floor Seating Area!
* DOWN IN FRONT
* All fans ENTER AT THEIR OWN RISK!
Volunteers & Security
* Please follow all instructions from Lane County Concussion volunteers and security or you will be asked to leave the premises.
* There is no re-entry once you have left, but we do have an outdoor smoking area for spectators.
ADA ACCESSIBLE SEATING!
We strive to accommodate all roller derby fans — if you need a particular seating arrangement (space for a wheelchair, etc.) please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Final Score: Lane County Concussion – 183, Bridgetown Brawlers – 134